[gmpi] Re: Item 0: Agenda

  • From: "Richard Furse" <rf015d9821@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:37:30 -0000

I disagree - for instance, if you want to apply a chain of phase vocoder
plugins, you don't want to convert to and from the frequency domain for
every plugin. I have a large number of plugins in MN that are completely
reliant on this facility.

I'm only arguing this should be on the agenda so we can agree to throw it
out later. ;-)

... And we're going to come up against the viciousness of pluggable data
types when we talk about event data anyway!

--Richard