[gmpi] Re: Item 0: Agenda

  • From: "Mikael Hillborg" <mikael@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:23:18 +0100

Another alternative is to use common sense and if something is dependant
on something else, which is to be discussed later, than just add a
"provided that..." in the discussion or/and requirement. And maybe we
can have a 2nd pass where everything is gone through to sort out
contradictions and taking final decisions? /MH