[geocentrism] Re: Hello, group.

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:26:16 -0500

Dr. Jones -- I had read the thing about the golden triangle and the
proportionate distances between the planets.  But for example a double-helix
orbit of  the sun would be quite a departure from Copernicus' model.   In
your opinion, is there absolutely nothing that could be observed from
another vantage point that would offer some kind of clue, any clue at all,
as to what's happening?

For example, couldn't  either Voyager space probe be filming things that
might tell us something?  (assuming of course that there really are Voyager
space probes, but let's assume there are.  Assuming that, what could they
see if anything that would tell us anything?  I want an answer to this
question so I can go to NASA and make them explain to me why they aren't at
least trying to document what is or is not happening re all of this stuff.)

Cheryl