[geocentrism] Hello, group.

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:01:30 +0000 (GMT)

Wowzers, this is music to my ears. My wife, too, sees through things much
quicker than I do. I have to reason them out, and when I've reached my
"startling" conclusion she says that she "knew it all along."

Cheryl, not one single, solitary experiment in the whole of physics has shown
the World to be moving. Yet, just like the emperor's fine set of new "clothes,"
we must all concede that it is.

Have a look at Amnon Goldberg's 1990 letter to the Jewish Tribune:

www.midclyth.supanet.com

Under "The Universe" then select "The Earth ... Cannot be Moved"

Neville.

"Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Group. I'm Cheryl that Dr. Neville introduced to you.
I am a new convert. How did I get converted? I bumped into Marshall Hall's
website. I read it and said, yep, he's probably right. I went to NASA's
websites looking for pics of the earth turning, figuring logically that they
would be the only ones with any proof one way or the other. I saw no pics of
the earth turning except for one short little "earth rotation movie" supposedly
taken from Galileo. It did not even claim to be a timelapse. In fact, there was
no information about how this movie was created at all. My 16-year old who is
into graphic arts said it looked like a simulation to her. Furthermore, I know
that Galileo was supposed to have looped around the earth.

I base my believe not on a great understanding of physics and science. I am not
a scientist and I have a woman's pea brain when it comes to physicis. But I
have a woman's genius brain when it comes to knowing human nature and logic.
And I just KNOW that if NASA had proof of the Copernican theory that it would
be PLASTERED all over everywhere -- starting in the preschool texts and going
on up through the graduate texts. They would be using actual photos to
demonstrate the rotation of the earth (not to mention the so-called orbit of
the earth around the sun). These movies and photos would be labeled as such.
There would be quotes from the astronauts, things like, "I saw the earth in its
half-phase, saw the continents slowly disappearing behind the shadow," things
like that. Many of them have written books, and one of them, Cernan, spent 72
hous supposedly on the moon. Who could resist the temptation to be able to say,
"You guys have only imagined the earth turning. I h
ave seen it with my own two eyes."

Well, there are no such quotes from the astaronauts. There are also no
pictures, except the hokey ones made by Calvin Harrison, the Mormon space
junkie that NASA lets do all their pics on their website. Calvin is not a
scientist, his hobby (admitted) is graphic and computer arts, and as a Mormon
his religion already teaches him that there are countless planets "out there"
populated with live, most of it more intelligent than ours. As a Mormon, he
expects to have his own planet to populate someday when he reaches godhood as
he supposes. My sister is a Mormon, and believe me she watches Star Trek as
though these programs were documentaries, not fairy tales.

Please write back. I have nobody to talk to about this subject. I have a lot of
questions and a lot of things to share of my own supposings.

Thanks. Cheryl