[geocentrism] Re: Hello, group.

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:46:01 -0500

I don't think I'm ready to take on the Copernican cosmologists -- at all.
Other than to ask them why they didn't take any pictures to prove the earth
is turning.

Your point though is that it would appear that in fact the earth is turning,
no matter where you go in space.  Yes?

I think that's the point.  Make me clear on this?  Where do the 28 days and
various orbits of the planets come in?  If everything goes around the earth
once a day, then where do these other orbits enter in?