[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:50:31 +1000

Hey Paul... Note the date..2002..  Plenty of time to update and FIX all the
anomalies raised by the hoax people..

Just shows how unreliable evidence can be today for either side.  But why would
anybody SET OUT to prove a hoax, unless something really showed up as
incongruous.?

My personal reason differs from those of the others here..  And I say, they
still will not, and can not  send any man to the moon, not unless they get some
of that new free energy technology that can lift off several tons of lead
shielding ..

Radiation.

            Preview this book

     By Tim Goss
            Published 2002
            Gareth Stevens
            Children's Books/Ages 9
            /12 Biography
            48 pages
            ISBN 0836852354

      Buy this book
      Gareth Stevens, Inc.
      Amazon.com
      Barnes&Noble
      BookSense.com
      Google Product Search
      Angus & Robertson
      Booktopia.com.au
      Dymocks

      Borrow this book
      Find this book in a library
Chronicling the lives of the most important people of recent times, these books
give student readers a powerful resource for understanding how their world came
to be what it is today. Enriched with historic photos of the life and times of
the people being profiled, and with excerpts from primary source documents,
this series will inspire critical thinking, further research, and additional
reading. Each book is more than just the story an individual.