[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:56:04 -0400

Thank you Paul for the information.  However, we have good reasons to believe
that both HC and GC could be symmetrical and geometrically interchangeable.
So, no matter how many proofs you find to confirm your theory (HC), it doesn't
prove the theory is true!  I am not aware of any proof that prove GC to be
impossible.

I know that in the mind of many scientists (and probably in yours), HC is a
fact, not a theory that could be false!  But this is due to a state of
confusion between beliefs and facts.
Marc V.