[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:29:27 +0100

Dear Paul,
There are numerous websites which decimate all photographic imagery plus a lot
of seudo science. So if the photos are contrived, what were all those men
sitting in front of monitors really doing? Why don't you look at this evidence?
I did at a time when I didn't want to believe that it could have been a hoax
but as much as tried to ignore the critics, my common sense told me the critics
were right. And since then the evidence against the moon landings increases.
Would you like me to give you a link to just one of these sites?

Let me ask you a question. Why was it necessary for NASA to rehearse
Armstrong's decent of the ladder in a studio set that looked exactly like the
'real thing'? During this rehearsal a light gantry collapsed behind Armstrong
and he remarked, " I suppose we need to do that again" or words to that effect.
I can provide you with a link to the video - if you are interested.