[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:48:21 -0400

Paul,
you are showing every one on this forum that you can't grasp the "mind
buggling" problem of symetry between HC and GC and their being geometrically
interchangeable.
Now, you seem to be a smart man.  So if a smart man like you can't grasp that
symetry, what makes you believe that most scientists can ?  They only pretend
(like you do) to grasp the problem.  And they probably believe that they grasp
the problem (as you do)  lying thus to themselves.

 In your answer, you seems to pretend that our observations of Mars would be
different in HC and GC scenario and you prentend that the good results based on
HC scenario proves that GC is impossible.  That simply proves that you are all
mixed up on this subject and should avoid trying to explain it until you can
really grasp what I am talking about.
Marc V.