Re: [foxboro] CP60 will not boot

  • From: David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:49:54 -0500

YES IT WILL BOOT!

THANKS TO ALL WHO RESPONDED!

The answer was in the /usr/fox/exten/config files loadable.cfg and
swi_pars.cfg.  I had to modify the following.

(NOTE: although this is a standalone test node at the moment, it will be
incorporated into an existing plant and used a commit that knows about the
rest of the plant, thus the 000102 node for PSAP.)

AP0451# diff loadable.cfg_old loadable.cfg
19,20c19,20
< STA_PSAP_ADDRESS=
< STA_LETTERBUG=
---
 > STA_PSAP_ADDRESS=I000102
 > STA_LETTERBUG=AP0451
22c22
< STA_LOGICAL_MAC_ADDRESS=00006c
---
 > STA_LOGICAL_MAC_ADDRESS=00006cC02F92

AP0451# diff swi_pars.cfg_old swi_pars.cfg
1,2c1,2
< STA_PSAP_ADDRESS=
< STA_LETTERBUG=
---
 > STA_PSAP_ADDRESS=I000102
 > STA_LETTERBUG=AP0451
4c4
< STA_LOGICAL_MAC_ADDRESS=00006c
---
 > STA_LOGICAL_MAC_ADDRESS=00006cC02F92

Why these files did not contain the correct data I do not know.  To the
best of my knowledge they had not been touched since the initial
committal.  The system had worked,  (honest I got witnesses and save-alls
to prove it) so go figure.  Anyway thanks to Russ and Angel especially for
all the guidance.  I will put Angel's troubleshooting guide up on the
cassandra project this weekend.

You guys are the best.

Regards,
David