Re: [foxboro] CP60 will not boot

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:07:46 -0400

I think your reading the message wrong...
That message has nothing to do with FT clip.
It sounds more like the NSAP of the node has changed and you trying to plug
the CP into the "not configured node" The CP is probably I00001 and the node
has become something else.

Never heard what the fist of the AW produced.