[softwarelist] Re: The failings of OvPro

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 12:49:43 +0100

In article <527984d231chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <52797b0324dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yes there is a TransRTF.exe in the Filters directory, but it
> > doesn't do anything.

> Are you sure? Have you tried importing an RTF file *into* Ovation Pro?

Oh yes, I've reinstalled the filter set, I've even double clicked the
TransRTF.exe it still will not import an RTF correctly.
Sure the file will go in, but in the raw with a lot of stuff and {{ }}

Of course, it doesn't really matter as that's not what I need, I need
something to Output/Export from OvPro as RTF and in a form that's usable
on the PC.

If I was able to code or write scripts I'd do it, but my skill set is
elsewhere.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid