[softwarelist] Re: The failings of OvPro

  • From: Martin Longley <mlongley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:44:20 +0100

On 31/03/2012 19:56, Dave Symes wrote:
Advance warning... Despite liking OvPro very much, I'm going to have a
moan.

I use OvPro on both RISC OS and Windows quite a lot, but I'm being caused
a great deal of annoyance with its failing.

1) Ovpro for Windows cannot output RTF, so stuffed if you have to put a
document in something else for customers... Usually Word)
   (Copy and paste not an option as it loses the formatting details.)

Hi
I use OvPro for Windows to produce commercial quotes. I send them as pdf produced by CutePDF or similar.

Martin Longley