[softwarelist] Re: PostScript 3: It all started here...

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:47:31 GMT

On 26 Oct 2009  Robert Greenfield <theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> The fonts I use in this document do have their IntMet* and Outline*
> filetyped as &ff6... unless there is a font I've specified but not used
> if that makes sense.
> Is there a way to list all the fonts 'used' in an OvPro document?

The FontCat applet from
http://www.chris-johnson.org/ovationpro/applets.html
will do just that for you. From its Help file:

Applet !FontCat 1.01 (requires Ovation Pro 2.36)
Generates a list of all fonts available to OvationPro.

HTH,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.