[softwarelist] Re: PostScript 3: It all started here...

  • From: Jim Nagel <opro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:45:29 +0100

David Pilling  wrote on 12 Oct:
> I was thinking of comments about the user experience, something beyond
> "it's fab", and something less technical than a dissection of the Adobe
> Red Book.
> It would probably help Martin and John's cause if such thoughts were
> expressed in a general forum somewhere.

as David anticipated (thanks) in a slightly earlier posting, i'm
already concocting just such an article for Archive magazine.  any
such comments (perhaps with screenshots or such) are very welcome.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603