[softwarelist] Re: PostScript 3: It all started here...

  • From: Robert Greenfield <theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:12:02 +1300

Hello John,

On 25 Oct, John Tytgat <John.Tytgat@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <50af332a8btheboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

>> <snip - doc gives the error:>
> >
> > Bad printing paramaters (printing cancelled)

> If that's really the problem here, you can give your font files IntMet*
> and Outline* the &ff6 (Font) filetype.  If that's not the case for you,
> I would like to examine this further.

The fonts I use in this document do have their IntMet* and Outline*
filetyped as &ff6... unless there is a font I've specified but not used
if that makes sense.
Is there a way to list all the fonts 'used' in an OvPro document?

> > I can 'print' the title page (embedded Artworks file of 971KB) as
> > postscript file, although it ends up being rather large - 20MB or so.

> Most probably because transparency is used, i.e. you end up with a very
> large bitmap generated from your ArtWorks file.

Correct! Thanks for the explanation.

regards,

--
Robert Greenfield

Webmonster. RISC OS and Acorn solutions.
<theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  -  http://www.webmonster.co.nz/