[softwarelist] Re: PostScript 3: It all started here...

  • From: "Bruce Goatly" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:02:56 +0100

Martin Wuerthner wrote:
> In message <C573E6BF41B045C496D44581036E23E6@Shuttle>
>           "Bruce Goatly" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I'm afraid I don't know - I can't find a way of accessing the
>> archive
>> (if there is one).
>
> Someone posted the URL to the archive above. Ah, that was Bruce
> Goatly, you probably know the guy. ;-)

As I said, I can't find a way of accessing the archive. The link I
gave doesn't do more for me than show a list of options ('List
Information', 'Available Textfiles' and 'Available Commands', with
sub-options from the first and last), none of which are the archive. I
find the FreeLists site most unhelpful and impenetrable. Maybe others'
mileage varies.

--
Bruce