[chaoscope] Development update

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:02:36 +0100

Hello all,

I have been relatively busy lately, mainly working on the new preview implementation. I am currently struggling with the colored mode for Light and Plasma. I've passed the stage where I could still understand what I'm coding. It's worth the hassle, however, the result is much closer than I thought to a final render.

For those who feel their computer doesn't crash often enough, I'll let you know when I'll have a version ready to be tested.

Freelists didn't get back to me after my (second) submission for the "image only" mailing-list. I believe it doesn't comply with their terms and conditions. More on this later.

Sorry if I haven't updated the web site user gallery yet, both Gerson's Julia zooms will feature there, once I'm done with the new preview.

Nicolas Desprez