[chaoscope] Re: Development update

  • From: "Marjo & Charles Lips" <familylips@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 06:14:19 +1200

Hey, merci beaucoup for the compliment Nicolas! And thanks again for all your
work, which I did not understand at all! I am really itching to try out the new
version, can't wait to use the unlimited iterations on some attractors I found
that simply will not develop fully at max iterations; and all the other
wonderful stuff that you are putting in, all for our free use and enjoyment.