[chaoscope] Re: Development update

  • From: "Scott Murray" <blaxparx@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:26:58 -0500

Hi,

My name is Scott Murray (bluesparx) and I recently signed up for the chaosope news letter. You had some questions about HyperThreading. I have a Pentium 4 with HyperThreading.

Read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyper-threading

and here: http://www.intel.com/technology/hyperthread/

--Scott --

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chaoscope" <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>