[chaoscope] Re: Development update

  • From: "Alan Tennant" <alan2here@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:09:15 +0100

Cool :¬)

That is all great news

Having a perspective would be good, can we adjust it? can we make it a
negative number so things in the distance look bigger?

In any of that is there the ability to store the points in memory in such a
way as to spin the attractor around after it has been rendered without
having to re-render it. Or to create a rotating animation while only having
to render the once, or improve\simplify the creation of animations? or
rolling light and plasma into one with an additional option in the render
properties?

Keep up the good work :¬)