<CT> Re: Microsoft discontinuing support for Win3

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:06:16 -0400

> >> Linuxsuckswaytoohard. =(
> >heh, Linux is the future.
> Yes right, Linux IS THE FUTURE !!!

Linux is the evil operating system from the 70's. =(
It and IBM's dumb terminals created the market for windows. If they were
easier to use; windows would never have found a market. If you look at
how linux was engineered you see that it places obscene
learning/thinking burdeons on the user.

Infact right now I am experamenting with user interfaces. I am using the
purely text-only game "advent" under MINIX to see exactly how easy text
mode can REALLY be. I'm having a mildly enjoyable time playing the
game... I only wish the rest of the system were that easy....

--
Cybernetic Intelligence: The gateway to the future! =)
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.