[bookport] Re: the d e f command

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:21:18 -0600

When I used a 15 minute charger, my batteries only lasted about 12 hours. That is why I stopped using it.

At 04:52 PM 12/15/2005, you wrote:

Normally, yes. My few months' experience with the IC3's however, suggests that they last about as long as alkalines, though the battery gauge isn't as accurate. I put heavy use on my book port daily, and I easily get close to 60 hours from each charge using the IC3's.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>