[bookport] Re: the d e f command

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:50:10 -0600

No, no, no! Rechargeable batteries have to be charged and discharged several times before they come into their own. The first couple of charges, even with the IC3 cells, will give you rather meager results, but all of a sudden things will improve amazingly. No rechargeable battery comes into the world capable of holding a full charge right out of the box.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>