[bookport] Re: the d e f command

  • From: DanFlasar@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:19:42 EST

I've not had my bookport that long - about half a year - but this whole
battery contact issue seems awfully strange.  I've replaced them once  without
problem.
    I have a 10 year old Talkman that uses two AA batteries  (I use
rechargeable) that has never failed me in all these years (I still do  listen
to some
cassette books).   I understand that the circuitry for  the Talkman is no doubt
a lot simpler than the entirely solid-state works of the  Bookport but,
honestly, I've never had that problem is digital cameras or any  other battery
powered device.
Dan