[bookport] Re: question need help

  • From: "aandreottola" <aandreottola@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 00:01:57 -0500

Hi,
I have windowsXP on my computer. Some times I get some sounds The last time I tried to connect the book port a sound file on the book port played over the computer. I have re installed the soft ware it won't work . Are there any other steps not on the manual for trouble shooting this problem?
Thanks,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>