[bookport] Re: braille translation mistakes

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 23:44:03 -0600

collidge......can't wait...not many more years to go now <grin>
But some people (a lot) mistake the word "shone" for something like, "shawn" But I find the Book Port sounds a lot like window bridge...but actually a lot better. (The voices are different, and the synthisizer is deck-talk (?) Wow, there are a lot of things I'm not sure about, so I'll just stop right here...

- Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>