[bookport] Re: question need help

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 08:41:25 -0500

Anthony:

Do you have any other USB devices that you used on your PC?
Particularly anything that would have assigned or used a drive letter?
What kind of computer do you have? What name is it?

Does the Book Port perform normally when you try to read the manual?

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> aandreottola@xxxxxxxxxxx 11/05/05 10:30AM >>>

I just got a book port and installed the software and read the manual.
I can't seem to down load anything to my decivise.  Every time I try it
says Book port is not connected . How do I get help with this problem.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Anthony