[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:20:17 -0500

It's much like putting a Band-Aid on a cut that needs 10 stitches!

At 10:11 AM 8/25/2006, you wrote:
It sounds like an upgraded version of the voicemate alias parrot.  The
counselor is trying to take the cheapest way out.
******************************

  A mind is a terrible thing....
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 8:31 AM Subject: [bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

Here is what I found just by Googling from American Foundation for the Blind's website.

TADI Talking Organizer
Product Category
Personal Digital Assistants (Speech)
Product Description
Uses a keyboard and voice recording for input and speech for output. Has a
phone
book, appointment diary, notepad, calculator, alarm clock, timer, and five
hours
of recording time.
Manufacturer
Variscite
Task
Keeping Appointments/Calendar
Telling Time
Distributed by:
Maxi-Aids
Distributor E-mail Address
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Distributor Telephone:
(800) 522-6294
Manufacturer's Suggested Price
$249.95
Documentation Format
Audio
Electronic
Documentation Language
English (American)
Product Evaluation
An Easy-to-Use Talking Organizer: A Review of TADI
Interface/Port
Headphone Connector
Microphone Jack
USB Port