[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:33:28 +1200

Hi Deborah and list:

Sure it's been around for quite a while. It's similar to the Voicemate or Parrot. Not a good choice if your friend is a primary Braille user who learns best by what is delivered through fingers. I bewlieve you can find them at www.independentliving.com/

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Deborah Kendrick" <dkkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>