[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:18:14 -0500

She also needs a Bookport for reading all those books! I guess the Packmate would do that, too, but I'm extremely partial to the Bookport!

At 09:52 AM 8/25/2006, you wrote:

It's a simple talking organizer.  See
http://www.afb.org/prodProfile.asp?ProdID=787&SourceID=48  Looks like a
nice little product.

Ever try to roller-skate on a busy expressway?  That's what going to
graduate school, armed with a TADI, would be like   She needs the
note-taker.