[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: "Christopher Bell" <christophergbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:29:25 -0500

Deborah--the Tadi is an Israeli made hand held organizer for phone numbers,
addresses, appointments, etc.  It is no equivalent to the Pacmate as it does
not provide for writing papers, connecting to the internet, getting e-mails,
etc.  Of course, the Tadi is much, much cheaper.  I also should say I have
not looked at it in a couple of years but I did use one for a while.  Chris