[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:01:05 -0500

Well, I am  someone who graduated high school around then, and yes,
they're lucky.  However, they are also going to be dependent on
technology that can and will fail, and when it does they will not have a
clue what to do.  Because, they don't know what a slate is, and they
don't believe their technology can fail.