[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:20:14 -0500

I am not advocating going back to slates, I use technology, I have a
note taker and a lap top, I simply know that when it comes to important
data, things happen.   Were it not so, I would not back up my work as
often as I do.
I am a techno freak as a matter of fact, and I would never want to live
in a world without it.
I think what the deal is, I wish I were a student now, because doing
such things as correcting documents and doing research are quite a bit
easier now.