[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:57:27 -0400

As someone who graduated high school in 1974 with nothing more
technologically advanced than a manual typewriter and sometimes taped
textbooks, I sure due envy the plethora of techie devices current students
have access to.  I would give anything to be debating whether I needed a
laptop or a Pacmate.  Slate and stylus anyone?  Tried to resist posting this
but just had to say how lucky you students are nowadays and I am happy for
you.

Joni