[bksvol-discuss] Re: request of submitters

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:25:56 -0400

In most cases, fifteen minutes is an unrealistic amount of time to proof a book. I know there are short books but even spell checking, checking for al pages, protecting chapters and removing titles take longer than fifteen minutes to complete as tasks.

In Larry's case, he and the submitter are working in the same household so perhaps they can work quickly. Still I wonder at such speed.

E.

At 08:15 PM 3/21/2009, you wrote:
I think Larry brings up a good point here.

It isn't the time the proofreader has the book that counts, it's the quality of the results.

If someone consistently turns in books that have lots of errors in them, then that's what they should be reprimanded for.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>