[bksvol-discuss] Re: request of submitters

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:49:52 -0400

If I take the "hold for reader" off, then Julie Barrett will grab it and
just check it right back in. One of them was a difficult scan because of the
fonts and I want to make sure a reader reads it. This is what we talked
about doing in another thread and it seems to be working. Julie isn't
snapping them up without reading them, and a person who is really a reader
seems to be taking them.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Witnesses of War by Nicholas Stargardt