[bksvol-discuss] Re: request of submitters

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 19:29:20 EDT

It seems to be working, but I am still concerned about depriving the off-list
responsible proofreaders. I hope that somehow the two jiffy proofers can
either be stopped or convinced to become responsible.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: request of submitters
Date:
3/21/2009 6:09:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Well, so far "hold for reader" (and I have seen other submitters doing this
too) has kept the person who was taking all of the books I submitted and then
just checking them back in, from taking those books. So that person is
obviously not on the volunteer list. It seems to be working.
--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Witnesses of War by Nicholas Stargardt

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220863691x1201421954/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)