[bksvol-discuss] Re: request of submitters

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 19:47:20 -0500

Hello,

Larry, I agree thank you for bringing out the points you did here.

You and Susan do high quality scans and proof reading and I have enjoyed the books you guys work on and process.

I agree with marilyn that a book proofed in 2 days is definitely not a "jiffy proof job". A person could read and correct and upload a book in that amount of time and still do a good job.

We all read at different paces and each book is different.
some are 40 pages and some are 1200, some 300, some 500.....it depends on many factors how long a book takes to proof read.

Well, I am going back to proofing and reading books....before I get in trouble and the rocks start flying....
LOL
Laura Ann

There may also be new volunteers here who only have the manual to go on for what is expected. It does not specifiy how