[bksvol-discuss] Re: request of submitters

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:08:17 -0400

For lack of any better idea, I floated the idea that if books said hold for
"reader" (with a number or without), then that would indicate the submitter
wished a person who would READ the book would take the book. I submitted
over a dozen books that were all snapped up by one person who checked them
all back in 18 to 20 minutes later and some of them were over 200 pages
long.

So I guess they aren't for "anyone" but they are for "anyone" who really
wishes to read the book. Or at least look at it and make sure it doesn't
have serious problems.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Witnesses of War by Nicholas Stargardt