[bksvol-discuss] Re: request of submitters

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:16:18 -0400

Good idea, I see now from reading further posts that the jiffy proofers are a
real problem. That's too bad as they're just putting a bunch of potentially bad
scans into the collections. Okay, so we on this list proofread them so they're
not horrendous, but that doesn't mean that they won't have problems because of
someone's neglect.
Julia