[bksvol-discuss] Re: request of submitters

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 19:33:28 -0500

FYI, It takes me several days to complete proofreading a book - I read them
from cover to cover (always)  attempting to to make them as accurate as
possible! Most of the books we have scanned and proofread are rated
excellent! Feel free to check them if you like! I also have proofread books
for others as well! It's the results that matter.