[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:58:01 -0400

E.
The books i submitted today and were jiffy proofed today were Tombs of
Endearment by Casey Daniels and Tutu Deadly by Natalie M. Roberts. The latter I
read cover to cover and gave the royal treatment. The other I had only spot
checked because after reading the first in the series i hated the books but
wanted to complete the series cuz i'm obsessive like that.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey
Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/guidingpaws

"Footsteps in the snow
suggest where you have been,
Point where you are going,
But where they suddenly vanish,
Never dismiss the possibility of flight."
  ~Book of Night With Moon, ch. 11, V. 3
     ~ as quoted in A Wizard Alone, by Diane Duane