[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ok, I'm confused! What's next?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:08:29 -0700

 There was a comment  about Bolds and italics on pages; I've had books
kicked back to me because there were Bold words in the text  that didn't
belong (according to the administrator); also  because chapter titles
weren't all there and in order; now before I upload a book I've proofed I
double check the pages looking for bold words (I know of no way to do it
other than by looking visually; I don't think one can do a Find Bold words
in general); and I no longer assume that the submitter, no matter how
perfect I know her or him to be  has all the chapter titles present and in
correct order  chapter titles
Cindy