[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ok, I'm confused! What's next?

  • From: Gmail For Deb <djoutland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:44:00 -0400

Hello, Judy!

Thanks so much for your help!

Thank you Judy!  Those instructions make perfect sense.  I call these items
sidebars, but actually, they are the full width of the page, but bordered with
a box.  Like I said, they aren't a part of the flow of the text, however.  The
few I've read are the text of guided meditations that are relevant to the
chapter material.  So even though they aren't physically on the side,
logically, they are side bars, it seems to me.  If there's a better name, I
want to know.

Deb Outland
Lexington, Kentucky