[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ok, I'm confused! What's next?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:58:52 -0700

Deb, there's no need to apologize. We're all here to be helpful-- and not
only to help newbies but oldies in both senses of the word who forget
things; like me.
That being said, as  proofer I'm tempted to say let the proofer fix the
formatting and sidebar texts -- but Bookshare and other volunteers and
members may think you should do as much as possible to submit a copy a
cleaned up as you can.
as to the headers that include the page numbers and chapter title, if you
carefully copy all but the page number and paste that into the find, and
check the Mach Case you can Replace All  with nothing,  and they should
all be gone but  the page number will be retained. Just be sure not to do
say "yes" to go to the beginning of the document.
 hth

As to margins; I thing we set them flush left; I make sure the paragraph
settings are 0 before and after, and I have  the line spacing at least 12
point.
hth (and I hope I'm correct smle
Cindy