[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ok, I'm confused! What's next?

  • From: Gmail For Deb <djoutland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:18:12 -0400

Thanks, Kim!

Yes it gives me some parts to work on tomorrow.  Do you typically work in word,
or some other text editor?  OmniPage has a text editor, but I'd  rather not
rely on the export of the book into rtf to just work without more tweaking
afterwards.  It seems like  it would be better to do manipulation of the file
in actual rtf format in an editor that plays nicely with it.

The one other item that would be helpful to know before I start is how to treat
those boxed sections that are kind of like sidebars.  They are at least
sometimes guided meditations that fit the general section of the book, but are
placed (I believe) right out in the middle of the main flow of the book.  Any
suggestions?

Again, thanks!
Deb Outland
Lexington, Kentucky