[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ok, I'm confused! What's next?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 03:53:18 -0700

I've done what Kim says. I put the sidebar info where it won't interrupt
the text put it further down the page, put the asterisks to indicate a pace
before and after the side bar I wish I could remember some f the books I
did that had them so you could look at them. One was something about Nature
that I think Shelley scanned --  Also, it maybe that this book:
Medal of Honor: Portraits of Valor Beyond the Call of Duty (2nd edition)
has some