[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ok, I'm confused! What's next?

  • From: Gmail For Deb <djoutland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:23:44 -0400

Good morning, Cindy,

Thank you Cindy, and thanks for "talking Word-speak!"  That gives me some
comfort, because it's one part of this very new process I do understand pretty
well!

I've been thinking over the evening and this morning that creating a word style
with these parameters might make the job easier.  Do you, or does anyone else
do this?  In either case, is there a reason  either pro or con that anybody
knows?

Again, thanks for both the information and the kind words!  You all are being
so very helpful!

Deb Outland
Lexington, Kentucky