[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: wedding

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:53:15 -0700 (PDT)

I'm making 2 pumpkin pies (one with sugar, one without sugar for the diabetics
in the group), and the other couple is planning on 2 apple pies, 2 berry pies,
and 2 other pies that I've forgotten about.  Custard maybe?

  Thanks for your best wishes!  I've been conveying everyone's wishes to her,
and she's shocked at the number of people who are being so nice, since she's
not only never met any of you but never even emailed anyone.  She sends her
heartfelt thanks to everyone!

  Carrie

Kasondra Payne <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx> wrote:
                Carrie,

  I hope all goes well with your daughter?s wedding.  Best wishes to her and
her future husband.  Pie sounds like a fine idea.  What kind(s) is she having.

  Kasondra Payne